Kids are (almost) off my hands, mortgage is (almost) paid off – I should be able to start saving a bit more now – older people than me at work are retiring.
On the home stretch towards retirement – time to see if you are on track to retire smiling;
- Am I on track to retire? How much is enough? When can I retire or at least work a bit less?
- Choosing the right investment option for my super fund
- Should I salary sacrifice extra contributions to super?
- Investing outside of super – property or shares?
- Do I need to update my Will and Powers of Attorney?