Navigating through the financial aspects of aged care can be complicated, especially as you should take into consideration:
- How your age pension is affected?
- How to pay for your accommodation?
- What you will pay for your ongoing care?
- Whether you need to pay any tax?
- Whether you have enough cashflow to pay for your care and living expenses?
- The impact on your net wealth and your estate?
Before making any decisions, contact us to talk through the care options available to you, the costs associated with them and the best way to restructure your finances to pay for the appropriate care.
Getting the right information and advice can help you to understand your options and the implications for your cash flow, Centrelink or other concession cards, aged care fees, taxation and estate planning. This will allow you to make the best choices for your future care, security and happiness.